Pedibal Returns Policy
If you change your mind and decide you no longer want an item that we've delivered, we're happy to offer you an refund (exclude any delivery charge). You'll need to return your item unused and in their original packaging along with the original packing note and invoice (as proof of purchase).
You can return an item for free at our Hounslow Store, but if you choose to return by post you'll need to cover the cost of postage. However, if the item you're returning is faulty we'll refund the postage once we've received the item and checked the fault.
Hounslow Store Location: Unit 4, Maple Grove Business Centre, Lawrence Road, Hounslow, TW4 6DR
Consumer protection legislation says that items must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If you buy a product online and it's found to be faulty within 30 days, you're entitled to ask for a full refund of the faulty product. If a fault occurs after the initial 30 days, we're entitled to repair and/or replace that item. If it can't be repaired or replaced, then you may be entitled to a refund. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Ways to return your items
If you need to return an item we'll happily offer a refund as long as this is within 28 days of delivery, in its original packaging and you have proof of purchase.
There are three easy ways to return your item(s):
- by post
- by courier.
- You can return any item for free at our Hounslow stores.
- Simply fill in the returns form that came with your order.
- Take this along with your proof of purchase to the store (if your items were delivered you'll have received a proof of purchase email).
- The store will happily refund your payment onto the card you paid with or offer an exchange.
- It's at the store managers' discretion whether to accept a return if you don't have proof of purchase.
- To return an item by post you'll need to fill in the return note included with your order.
- If you've lost your returns note all the information you need to fill in the returns form can be found in your invoice.
- Please try to use the original packaging when sending your items back and make sure it's securely packaged; Halfords cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting.
- Attach the return address label included with your delivery.
- Make sure you take your parcel to your local Post Office in enough time for it to get to us within 28 days of you receiving your order.
- Please note returns made by post are at the customers' own expense.
- We recommend using a trackable service and getting proof of postage.
- Please keep your proof of postage until we've confirmed your refund has been processed.
- For larger products (such as adult bikes, tool chests and roof boxes) we offer a courier collection service.
- A £20 charge applies for this service.
- To request this service, please contact Customer Services on email@example.com
Please note the following:
- Collections require a minimum of 5 working days' notice.
- Someone will need to be available to sign at the time of collection.
- Collections can only be made Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Collection will take place between 9am and 6pm (we're afraid exact times can't be given).
- Please re-pack the item(s) securely for courier transport. (All cycles must be un-built and boxed for return.)
- We'll aim to refund you as soon as possible, but will refund your account within 30 days.
- If an item's faulty it's best to return it to our Hounslow Warehouse, as this is the quickest way to receive your refund.
Please note, personalised products and made-to-order products cannot be returned unless faulty.
This does not affect your statutory rights.